What does it mean to be “awakened”? It happened to all of us to have fallen in love with a moment in our lives. A beautiful landscape, a sunset, a beautiful work of art, the rhythm of the music enchanted us.
It may even happen that we are simply lost in the silence of a moment of peace. Identification with shapes and forms loosens up a bit for a short time, and at that moment we can experience a completely different state of consciousness.
See 7 incredible experiences in times of spiritual awakening:
1. When our identification with a form ceases, a new space is generated between us and the form and we can see and recognize that we are not identical with this form.
2. We practically leave the psychological timeframe, we stop thinking about the wounds of the past and do not build our identity for the future.
3. Our Ego disappears, indicating that personal history ends, and the line of our usual identity is broken.
4. We are awakened, only the present moment exists for us. Our soul is imbued with the tranquility of the Miracle, that is to say, the Consciousness and the Joy of Existence.
5. We are free and independent of shapes and forms and the need to choose among them. All our suffering and problems have disappeared, we are surrounded by peace and tranquility.
6. There is only pure existence, we are eyewitnesses, contemplating the dance of the shapes and forms that surround us. We do not identify with anything, we are a consciousness free from the obligation to make choices.
7. We accept life as it is and it is not done under pressure, because this acceptance is the result of our entire freedom.
In this state of Consciousness, an entirely new dimension of existence opens up for us, showing us Existence from a completely new perspective. The unity behind the controversies is revealed before our eyes, and we no longer insist on looking on the sunny side of life, because we can also discover the beauty of the dark side.
Everything will be calm and peaceful in us. We are beyond all good and all evil, we are a simple Consciousness which neither analyzes nor judges, only contemplates. We realize that the same contemplative soul lives in everyone, so the differences between human beings are only superficial, and deep down, we are all the same. The experience of this unity will bring us the ecstasy of life, the perfect joy of existence.
Recommended Book to Read: