Do you know what someone is thinking just by looking at them? Have you ever been able to read someone’s mind or know how they are feeling before speaking? While this may be intuition, there could also be another force at play.
This force is known as telepathy. Telepathy has been defined as direct communication between souls. It is believed that there are three different types of telepathy:
1. Instinctual/feeing based telepathy:
This type of telepathy is most commonly experienced and is often felt between family members, close friends, and even with animals. In fact, the animal kingdom uses instinctual telepathy as the main form of communication and for its survival.
As the name suggests, instinctual telepathy is most closely related to intuitive giving, and often intuitive people naturally have this telepathic ability.
Instinctive or feeling based telepathy is based on the third eye chakra or the solar plexus chakra and can manifest as a “gut feeling” or simply as knowledge.
2. Mental/mind-to-mind telepathy:
This form of telepathy is considered to be the truest form of telepathy because it involves a transfer of thought between two conscious minds.
It goes beyond people who know what you are thinking and is actually a way of having a conversation with pictures, symbols, or words without saying anything out loud.
Using this type of telepathy, messages can be communicated across rooms, countries, and even in other galaxies or dimensions. This type of telepathy uses the crown chakra which is the center of telepathic communication.
3. Spiritual/soul-to-soul telepathy:
Spiritual telepathy is the highest form of telepathy and can be similar to mediumship or channeling. Basically, this involves using your mind as an intermediary between the physical and spiritual worlds.
For this reason, to reach spiritual telepathy, one must be connected and aligned with all the chakras. Using spiritual telepathy, a soul can send information to another soul. This information can be received consciously or unconsciously.
Usually, spiritual telepathy occurs between twin flames or members of your soul group. Spiritual telepathy can also be used to communicate with spirits and those who have crossed over. This type of telepathy can usually only be received by a certain type of meditative or dreamlike state.
How to improve your telepathic skills:
Whatever type of telepathy you are interested in, the best way to refine your gifts is to use mediation, crystals, and creative visualizations. Some crystals are good for sending telepathic messages and developing your skills like apophyllite, blue lazulite, herkimer diamonds, angelite, blue calcite, kyanite, and others.
When it comes to crystals, it’s important to remember that each crystal will work differently with your vibration, so use your intuition to choose the one that’s right for you.
If you are looking to develop telepathic skills with a specific person, you can do this meditation together and try to send messages to each other during meditation.
There are many ways to improve your telepathic abilities, but hopefully, this will give you a good idea of where to start.
When it comes to meditation and visualization, here is a rough guide that you can follow:
- Close your eyes and sit or lie down in a comfortable position. Take 10 deep breaths and exhale.
- When you are ready, visualize your body in your mind. Start at your feet and go through your body, visualizing your free and clear energy fields or chakras. See your body free, clear, and aligned with white light.
- Once you reach the top of your head, continue to visualize the white light that stretches from your head to the sky. Continue to visualize this so that you can clearly see the light shining above you.
- Meditate on this picture for about 10 to 15 minutes, which will allow you to receive thoughts or information. You can also recite a mantra such as “I am open to receiving messages from my soul”.
- Once you are more advanced with this mediation, you can start contacting specific souls for advice or messages. You can also use it to contact your spiritual guide messengers or angels to see if they have information for you.
- When leaving mediation, remember to thank the beings you have met and to protect your open light at the top of your head. To do this, you can visualize a “safety mesh” above your head.