If you’ve ever wondered what people like most about you, you can always look to the stars and see what your most adorable personality traits are, based on your zodiac sign. “Each sign has its own qualities and personality traits,” says professional astrologer Rachel Lang.
And if you identify with your sign, with these traits come most aspects of you, from your potential flaws to all the things that make you even more wonderful.
It’s this mixture that makes you human, so you really need to appreciate every facet of your personality, even if it’s a so-called negative. But it never hurts to take a second and boost your self-esteem a little by also appreciating your most vivid qualities.
Depending on your sign, you may be more likely to have certain characteristics that make you a great friend, a romantic partner, the best listener in the world, or someone who is super fun to have at parties. (Or hey, maybe your personality encompasses all of the above.)
While you probably already know what makes you extra or maybe your friends and family remind you of it regularly, here’s a quick reminder.
Here are some of the most adorable things about your personality, according to astrologers.
1. Charismatic: “As a sign of fire, Aries can be very charismatic,” says Lang. And because of this great personality, people are attracted to them.
2. Passionate: “When Aries wants something (or someone), they are unstoppable,” says Lang. “With the passionate planet of Mars reigning over their sign, Aries jumps head first in any relationship, job or personal situation.”
3. Loving: Speaking of this passion, Lang says that it can be a positive trait in romantic relationships. “Their lovers might consider them super passionate.”
4. Confident: With all this charisma and passion, Lang says that Aries can also prove to be super confident. They give off motivated and assured energy, and the people around them take note.
5. A strong leader: “Their responsible attitude helps them win the love of whole groups of people, as well as someone special,” says Lang. Basically, Aries is a force to be reckoned with, and those around them like it about them.
1. Committed: As a fixed sign, Taurus thinks in the long term. “Once they decide to go in, they stay in,” says Lang. “It makes them safe and committed partners.” And this also applies to friendships.
2. Sensual: A Taurus is known to be super sensual, which people in their lives love. “They are led by Venus, the planet of pleasure and beauty,” says Lang. “They like to spoil their loved ones (and be spoiled) with gifts, delicious food, bubble baths and anything that pleases the senses.”
3. Refined: “It goes hand in hand with their appreciation of all the beautiful things in life,” says Lang. “They have a personal style and a sense of design.”
4. Cultivated: If someone wants to visit a museum or an art exhibition, they call Taurus. “Taurus has a refined aesthetic and they like going to artistic and cultural events,” says Lang.
5. Practical: “Taurus has a hands-on approach to life that makes them great problem solvers,” says Lang. “They seem to know the best way to get from point A to point B, and they offer solid advice for making big decisions.” And that makes them a great partner and a great friend, especially when traveling by car.
1. Fun: Geminis are great fun because they always want to try new things, “and their adaptability allows them to make any situation more entertaining and enjoyable,” says Lang.
2. Excellent communicators: “Gemini can talk about everything for hours,” says Lang. “You probably won’t be bored of conversing with a Gemini.” And this also applies to romantic relationships – Gemini makes communication with their partners a priority.
3. Energetic: a Gemini is never short of energy either. As Lang says, “Highly-charged Gemini can be the life of the party.”
4. Open-minded: Gemini is “willing to try new things and are open-minded,” says Lang. For this reason, Gemini is the benchmark when friends are looking to try a new restaurant or explore a new place.
5. Intelligent: And with that, Gemini is always curious. As Lang says, “The spirit of Gemini is always working and their intellectual curiosity leads them to discover and learn new things all the time.” So when it comes to the next big thing, people know how to turn to Gemini.
1. Dedicated: “Cancer can be very loyal to their families and loved ones, and once they decide to love you, they won’t let you go,” says Lang. If they are in a relationship, Cancer will keep their partners safe and their friends know that they can always count on Cancer when they need it.
2. Nurturing: Cancer also has a nourishing side; they like to create a “nest” and make a house comfortable. As Lang says, “They are often accomplished fosterers.”
3. Ambitious: It is this desire for comfort that drives the admirable and hard-working ways of Cancer. “Like their opposite sign, Capricorn, Cancer can be very ambitious because they want to keep their families safe,” says Lang. “For this reason, they can also be good with finances.”
4. Creative: Lang says Cancer can be a very creative sign. They like to create beautiful things, whether to decorate their environment or to paint a work of art.
5. Sensitive: This is the symbolic trait of Cancer: they are never afraid to let people see their side.
1. Passionate: Leo is a warm sign. “Leo loves to love,” says Lang.
2. Loyal: “Leo is a sign of steady fire, and they can stay engaged even in difficult times,” says Lang. “They are extremely loyal to their loved ones.” Partners and friends will always feel like they can count on Leo.
3. Optimistic: “Leo may have a flair for theater from time to time, but their general vision is positive,” says Lang. “They are likely to uplift others around them.” Those who need a boost of humor know that going to Leo’s can boost morale.
4. Brave: Are you the bravest? “Leo’s sign rules the heart, and Leo is centered on the heart,” says Lang. “They have the courage of conviction, which gives them the ability to follow the desires of their hearts.”
5. Trendy: Just as a fun side note, it’s likely that Leo is considered the fashion maven among their group of friends. “They often dress to impress with their keen sense of style,” says Lang. If you’re a Leo and you are reading this in the coolest thrift store in town, it definitely sounds true.
1. Useful: Virgo likes to serve those who need it. “They notice what needs to be done, and Virgo finishes it, whether it’s a chore in the house or a favor for a friend,” says Lang. “They are generous with their time and energy and love helping others.”
2. Communicative: “Virgo tells her truth, often tactfully. You always know where you are, ”says Lang. “Good communication is important for any relationship.”
3. Funny: Virgo can be delicate, but that doesn’t mean she can’t make a joke. “With a lively mind, Virgo’s intelligent, somewhat sarcastic and quick-witted sense of humor will make you laugh,” says Lang.
4. In the know: As Lang says, the impeccable taste of Virgo makes her an essential resource for discovering new and interesting things.
5. Analytical: To top it all, Virgo has incredible analytical skills, which never fail to impress. “It may not seem as sexy as, say, passion, but we all like it when someone helps us take care of the details of life,” says Lang. “Virgo can create a budget as if it were a work of art. Their detail-oriented nature is appealing, especially to someone like a dreamy and creative Pisces who can benefit from these gifts. ”
1. Generous: “Led by the planet Venus, the planet of relationships, Libra likes to love and she likes to show love in various ways,” says Lang. And that includes thoughtful gifts.
2. Affectionate: Libra loves to throw herself into his arms. “The dominant planet of Libra, Venus, is sensitive and sensual,” says Lang. “Libra can be very affectionate as a result.”
3. Thoughtful: “Libra likes to take into account the needs of others, and they can be very thoughtful in their relationships,” says Lang. And it’s a trait that everyone notices and admires.
4. Social: “Libra can be a social butterfly, and they like to socialize with friends and meet new people,” says Lang. “Libra likes to bring people together, which makes them lovable.”
5. Charming: Without even having to try, Libra is always charming. “Libra has a feeling of inner beauty,” says Lang. “They can have a charming gift.”
1. Mysterious: People like don’t really understand Scorpio. “Scorpio makes you want a little more,” says Lang. “They let you in slowly after you have earned their trust. It gives them an air of mystery, which can be very attractive. ”
2. Intense: And passionate too. “Scorpio can be very passionate about intimate relationships,” says Lang. “If you want to go deep, you will fall in love with a Scorpio.”
3. Protection: Friends know that Scorpio has its back. “If Scorpio likes you, they will protect you and fight for you,” says Lang.
4. Sexy: Scorpio exudes passion, says Lang and many people find this incredibly sexy.
5. Understanding: “They have a deep sense of understanding, especially on emotional and psychological issues,” says Lang. “They are not afraid of your shadows, and they like to understand your inner workings.”
Recommended: How You Inspire Others, Based on Your Zodiac Sign.
1. Adventurer: Of all the signs, Sagittarius is the most adventurous. Lang says they like to try new things and take people with them in their lives.
2. Wise: People also probably call Sagittarius a wise soul and turn to them for advice. “Sagittarius can be your personal guru. They have ideas to share about life, love and more, ”says Lang. “Their loved ones appreciate their ability to see the big picture, especially in difficult times.”
3. Cheerful: Sagittarius is also the positive guy of the group. “Led by the planet Jupiter, Sagittarius presents a positive perspective,” says Lang. “You can’t help but be in a good mood when you’re around them. Even if they’re going through difficult times, they find a way to see the positive.”
4. Lucky: Sagittarius is strangely lucky. “Things always seem to be working for them,” says Lang. “I know a Sagittarius who finds himself regularly behind the scenes of shows. He just meets the right person at the right time. If you go out with a Sagittarius, you will most likely have fun! ”
5. Social: Sagittarius enjoys spending time in the company of other people, and with their cheerful and adventurous disposition, other people enjoy being around them.
1. Driven: People in the life of Capricorn know that if Capricorn wants something, they will get it. “Capricorn is goal-oriented and determined to succeed,” says Lang. And it is a very appreciable quality.
2. Objective: people admire the ability of Capricorn to set and respect objectives. “This applies to relationships and career, as well as other areas of life,” says Lang.
3. Committed: “If Capricorn has a relationship with you, they will go above and beyond to convince you,” says Lang. Once Capricorn thought of something, his decision was made.
4. Giving: “Capricorn likes to give and receive gifts,” says Lang. “They work hard to be able to do great things for others.”
5. Elegant: “Capricorn care how they appear to the outside world, and they like how their appearance reflects their success,” says Lang. “They can be very stylish and fashion-conscious.”
1. Open-minded: Aquarius is about as open-minded as it comes. “Aquarius has an open heart and mind, and they are often ready to try new things for the benefit of a relationship,” says Lang. Which is, of course, great news for friends and loved ones.
2. Intelligent: “As an aerial sign, Aquarius can have a very lively mind and, therefore, they are often excellent conversational partners,” says Lang. “They often also have technical capabilities and can show you the latest gadgets.”
3. Compassionate: When a friend goes through a difficult period, he always turns to Aquarius. “Aquarius has a knack for understanding what you’re going through,” says Lang. “They need to be helpful and they often have a compassionate approach to life.”
4. Honest: Lang says his friends and relatives appreciate how honest Aquarius is. For this reason, trust is never a problem with Aquarius.
5. Social: Aquarius is also very focused on his friends. “Aquarius can have a wide social circle, and they make great networkers as a result,” says Lang. “They are often community-minded and enjoy spending time with friends.”
1. Empathetic: Pisces really understand people. “Pisces have a gift for understanding and empathy,” says Lang, which can make him a great partner and a great friend.
2. Intuitive: Pisces’ empathy may have something to do with their intuition, which friends often draw on. “Pisces just know, and sometimes you don’t even have to use words to express yourself,” says Lang.
3. Romantic: Pisces also have a penchant for romance, which is a trait that can give them major brownie points. “Pisces can be very dreamy, mystical and romantic,” says Lang.
4. Give: And Pisces always give back to others through humanitarian efforts too. “Pisces like to help others.”
5. Humble: But, despite all these brilliant qualities, Pisces remain humble. “Pisces have a sense of humility, and because of that, they can let you see who they really are – without ego,” says Lang. “A vulnerability like this is a very attractive trait.”
Each zodiac sign has something about them that people really like, and while this list can go on and on, it never hurts to remember a few things that will likely make you great.