Lightworkers are the bearers of flames, they keep the light energy of this planet in balance and came to Earth to help it take it to the next level. Lightworkers are souls who have agreed to come to this planet to fulfill this duty. They agreed to carry this flame inside their soul in order to enlighten the world.
Lightworkers are healers, but the way they choose to heal is entirely up to them. Some play the role of a spiritual teacher, a psychic or energetic healer, while others do their work with more subtlety.
When a Lightworker enters the physical world, he often has trouble managing his flame inside. Often a Lightworker forgets his purpose and his flame is dimmed or extinguished.
It is through this filtered flame that the Lightworker embarks on its own healing journey of self-discovery. When their flame is out, the Lightworker must remain in its own shadows in order to learn to relight its flame.
This can be a difficult process for most lightworkers, however, once their flame shines brightly again, they become more powerful and are guided towards them to find their light.
Often a Lightworker is responsible for balancing the energy of fear with the energy of love on this planet.
They do this by:
- Helping others awaken.
- Healing others with their voice, words or hands.
- Saving space and energy for others.
Lightworkers are also powerful demonstrators and can often create or control things using their thoughts. They also have an innate ability to heal and make those around them feel safe and comfortable. Most of the lightworkers are also intuitive, have the gift of mediumship or are very sensitive to energy.
A Lightworker will often enter your life through a period of awakening or ordeal and will help you realize your own strengths, abilities, and goals.
For those who resonate with the journey of the lightworker, here are 10 other signs:
1. You feel called to help heal or guide others.
2. You are sensitive to energies or empathic.
3. You possess gifts of mediumship or psychic abilities.
4. You feel strongly about environmentalism and the treatment of animals.
5. You have an affinity for the healing arts and have explored many healing modalities.
6. You are very aware of your own fears and those of those around you.
7. You have experienced a strong spiritual awakening.
8. You enjoy being with people but you also need your time to recharge your batteries.
9. You are aware of the power of your thoughts and your ability to manifest yourself.
10. You see the number 911 frequently (it is the calling card of a lightworker).
Lightworkers are really there to help heal the planet by caring for those who inhabit it. If you recognize yourself or someone around you as a lightworker, treat him with respect and help him honor his gifts because, without him, this planet would be much darker.
Recommended Book to Read: