We hear a lot about spiritual gifts lately. And while each of us may have a particular gift, the range may vary from person to person.
However, having a gift is not the same as being a witch. The main differences include:
- Those born with really powerful gifts may choose to ignore them or accept them if that’s what they want.
- Being a witch has nothing to do with having really powerful gifts from birth. We can develop and perfect them by growing up.
- As mentioned above, we choose to develop our gifts or not.
- Witches, meanwhile, are born with powerful gifts and have chosen to improve them further and thus make their powers even more powerful.
Here are 7 signs that indicate that you have a spiritual gift:
1. You attract “crazy” people.
People who are considered crazy or strange come regularly to meet you. It’s as if they’re trying to make sense of their own craziness. These people are also enlightened, but they are ahead of their time and are seen as crazy by society. They, therefore, need the help of someone powerful and wise to guide them.
2. You feel the weather changing.
You can feel when the weather will change. There may be a big blue sky and yet you know it will soon be raining. This gift is called clairolfaction.
3. The lunar cycle affects you.
You are affected by the lunar cycle, unlike other people. This is because the New Moon and the Full Moon are the times when nature and its magic are the strongest. Your gifts are renewed when the moon fills you with new strength.
4. You have a hard time sleeping between 3 and 4 o’clock.
There is also a specific moment during the day when all magical powers are the most powerful. It’s between 3 and 4 o’clock in the morning. You may have some sleep problems during this time.
5. You attract animals.
If you have a gift, you will find that animals are naturally attracted to you. It turns out that animals, even birds, and butterflies can smell when there is something special about a person.
6. You do not feel comfortable in the crowd.
You already feel a little uncomfortable with people because you never feel in your place. But being in a crowd can cause physical symptoms of this discomfort, including headaches, nausea, and fainting.
7. Your emotions affect your physical environment.
If your emotions seem to have an effect on your physical environment, then this is a pretty significant sign of your particular gift. Emotions are the ramparts as well as the triggers of these powers. So, if the weather changes suddenly when you feel an intense emotion, or if things fall by themselves, it is obvious that you have a spiritual gift.