Synchronicity links them all together in a beautiful system that makes everything work. No human being is ever represented by just one of these personality types, but rather a mixture of several.
And while the Western mindset focuses on happy moments as ideal, it does not know that each piece of the puzzle, each with its faults, is an integral part of the spiritual evolution of humanity.
Everything moves and changes so quickly and each of these segments plays an essential role in human consciousness.
Whatever the initiative, they are the actors of our world. Being the number of “new” in which all manifestation begins, they symbolize the principle of the beginning or initiation by the purity of the goal.
It is the energy that begins all actions and opens the way in new directions. Without them, we would have great difficulty getting things done because when no one else wants to do it, they intervene and do it with courage, originality, and determination.
Their dynamism makes them magnificent demonstrators and they need support to continue. They do not tolerate the laziness of people in their circles and they do not like to ask for help from others. The Initiator is someone on whom we all count for monumental achievements because they are masters in self-sufficiency, invention, concentration, and rationality.
Their strong points:
- Creators and primal force of consciousness and great movements.
- Do not see the end of their journey and their goals (retirement does not exist)
- The most powerful initiators are those who awaken to their goal of serving rather than governing (because they also make great leaders).
- Always at the forefront of leadership and the leadership of others
- Trust their own ability to separate good from bad, no matter what they are told.
- Often mentally stronger than most other people
- Live and breathe what they think they should do and nothing will prevent them from doing it.
- Generally optimistic people who have a lot of inner strength and are often a source of inspiration for others.
- Motivated, aspiring to progress, with an ambitious will, power and positivity.
- Pioneers with leadership qualities that attract many followers.
- Have an initiative, an instinct and an intuition that keep everything going.
Since the Initiators often behave in physical illness by their constant will to keep going, healers are needed to help restore balance to their physical health. It is a feminine energy that dominates the healer, but many men have very strong healing energies too.
They symbolize the principle of meeting with another, positive/negative, male/female, day/night, black/white, yin/yang. They unite the same minds and the same ideals. Above all, life must have meaning for healers.
Their intuitive sense is very strong and among the strongest of all personality types. They reflect a silent power in the natural flow of judgment, and the need for planning and communication to do what is best for our souls.
The strength and power of a healer are resilient and long-lasting and are among the greatest powers hidden behind the throne. Some of the greatest men and women who have ever walked on Earth (especially the Initiators) had a healer as a partner or confidant by their side.
They are extremely effective in bringing peace, harmony, and balance to many different experiences, and they do so with tolerance, patience, cooperation, and sensitivity – especially for the needs of others. They are more likely to suffer in silence if they cannot get people close to them to understand what is wrong with them.
Their strong points:
- Qualified mediators illustrating very high levels of compassion and empathy
- Their intuitive prowess is the highest of all personality types
- Eternally optimistic that the world will be better and that everyone will live in peace and harmony.
- Cooperate well with others in order to maintain harmony in their own lives.
- Avoid conflicts and confrontations and rather see the big picture
- Tend to be selfless and focus on good
- Anxious to see that everyone has the opportunity to develop their full potential.
- Want to be accepted for who he is and try to keep a job where it can be expressed
- Promote personal growth of themselves and others
- Exceptional nannies and will always ensure that children are raised in a warm and loving environment, even at the expense of their own comfort
The catalysts of the world have the unique gift of changing people and circumstances with consistency and creativity at all times. It is the meditators of the planet who allow others to draw on their energy.
It is a vibrational state which is very stable in all human consciousness and not necessarily of the stereotypical meditator with his eyes closed in the lotus position. Meditators can be those who can achieve the same energy while dancing, painting, opening or using any artistic skill that allows them to reach the vibration.
When the Initiators and Healers become frustrated, they turn to the Catalysts for help at the quantum level. Neither can understand what they are doing for the other, but what happens to the Catalysts becomes more peaceful thanks to them. When the Initiators and the Healers unite, they often need the synthesis of the Catalyst to put all this energy into effective action.
Those who manifest the Catalyst energy are invigorating, young and enthusiastic with their talents disseminated through communications of all kinds. They are masters who harmonize energies with their emotions.
Their energy does not work well with structure, plans or routines due to their ability to get out of linear thinking. Catalysts are capable of very deep love, intuition, and even psychic gifts and emotions, and this must be admired and loved by others.
Their strong points:
- Carry the programming of solid seeds as ascended masters
- Can help anyone find peace, clarity, and love in himself
- Able to cope with the ups and downs of life and will not be discouraged for long by setbacks.
- Many are really gifted musicians, writers, dancers and speakers
- Broad thinking, synthesis, and triad
- Enthusiasm, youth, and dynamism
- Great communicators and often have an excellent command of the language.
- Feel the need to inspire and embellish the world with their natural abilities to take everything they have and create something beautiful.
- Encourage rather than discourage and always find solutions rather than problems
Recommended: 7 Things You Will Realize When You Finally Awaken.
Before there was technology, there was Gaia. Most modern humans have lost this connection. Many “Protectors” do not know that they are lightworkers, but they do know that they are connected to the consciousness of Gaia. These are the tree huggers, environmentalists, gardeners, animal whisperers, and all nature lovers.
Some ignore their own dietary energy needs and rather sacrifice these needs for their truth and their love of Gaia. They love Earth and Mother Nature for all that it is and what it offers, and this passion never leaves them for the rest of their lives.
They were born with it, imbued with the birth of love for all that is Gaia. They are trustworthy, patient, conventional and traditionalist, but seek safety and “home” as a refuge. The protectors are extremely loyal to their cause, hardworking and concerned with safety, with high values and high moral standards. Their vibration requires harmony, reliability, and disciplined responsibility in their lives.
They are reliable and serious individuals who must be practical in everything they do. They have strong opinions and beliefs about what is right and necessary even if their point of view is in conflict with the masses.
Their strong points:
- Work regularly and can be very persistent.
- Find great satisfaction in the achievements of physical work, especially in the field and prioritizes results over financial reward or public recognition.
- Believe in effort and control, and are certainly goal-oriented, but goals are simple and down to earth.
- Do not like to make waves, but values moral convictions and will not back down when they are convinced that they are doing “the right thing”. (also causes extreme intolerance in the protectors who cannot appreciate other perspectives)
- Long term engagement will likely be a priority as they are loyal and reliable.
- Very career oriented and very ambitious in this area
- Thought, consideration, and contemplation go into almost every decision or movement they make
- Build a solid foundation for themselves and others, and make sure everything is safe.
The game changer:
Game changers have the highest number of old souls of all personality types. They anchor everyone else and are extremely independent of the mind and soul. They are versatile and have many interests. They are attractive, independent, free-spirited, quick and potentially cowardly. They are often very sexual beings.
They feel restrictions and responsibilities while being unstable and unpredictable. They draw our attention to the wonder of life and invite us to appreciate the perception of chaos all around us. So why are they changing the game?
Because they walk and spread a compassionate action anchoring all the others. They lead their lives without creating a website, writing a book, speaking on stage, but rather walking before doing anything else. The way they treat others is their strength to change the planet. They have an uncompromising demand for freedom of thought and action.
Their strong points:
- Practice the principle of multiplicity, progression, and passion and symbolize the need for change, variety, and new growth
- Disseminate information like no other
- Very pragmatic and opportunistic and can be very, very convincing.
- Intellectual, versatile, investigative, and imaginative.
- Great flexibility and this allows them to stop something and go in an entirely different direction.
- Do not hold back anything that creates monotony in their lives and hates routine and a boring and monotonous occupation is “death” for them
- Ability to adapt and change freely because they are free spirits who have a sense of adventure and curiosity for life.
- Very curious people who consider practical experience as the best teacher in life.
- Deeply intelligent, philosophical, and spiritual.
The Nurturer represents harmony, balance, sincerity, love, and truth. They are considered to be the most “harmonious” of all personality types. The creation of an environment of peace and harmony is always the strongest impulse.
They “enlighten” our path in areas where we need spiritual and mental balance. They invite us to administer compassion and consciously choose forgiveness in a situation. They are the mothers of the world. They consist of sacrificing, healing, protecting, and teaching others.
No family or community can function without the Nurturer’s power to keep them together and safe. They are the glue that holds a family or a community together. They are full of sympathy and their sense of justice is well developed. So much so that when they perceive injustice, they will sacrifice all their time and effort to make things right.
They are the good fighters for peace and harmonious integration. Unfortunately, they are often prey to forms of jealousy and carelessness, tending to focus more on minor details and personal justice while ignoring the bigger picture. Despite this, the Nurturer is actually the most harmonious and stable among the nine personality types.
Their strong points:
- Symbolize the responsibility and the service they provide through love, education, and protection.
- The innate desire to bring harmony, peace, justice, and truth to all experiences of life.
- It makes them happier to take care of everyone and these people feel more useful when they fix things.
- Will fight for their ideals and principles in the name of a deep concern for others
- Strong beliefs and opinions about how they feel the truth is
- In relational fields, they are loving, encouraging, comforting and accommodating, and make fair, balanced and stable partners.
- Make excellent hosts because they are welcoming to everyone and know how to bring a feeling of beauty, balance, and love to all family occasions and to social gatherings and outings.
- The greatest expression of Inner Divinity is through teaching and guidance and are most happy when they see the positive results of their influence flourishing in others.
Resonates with the vibrations and energies of “Collective Consciousness”, of faith and spirituality. They deal with esoteric and learned aspects of reality. Focused on activating the imagination and manifesting results in our lives through the use of conscious thought and consciousness.
They carry what can only be defined as a magic vibration with an underlying understanding of the fundamental laws of the universe. They are secret, mysterious, distant, intuitive, and introspective.
They tend to have strong psychic tendencies and are natural healers with a core of inner strength. They are visionaries, researchers, thinkers, and truth-seekers who are still trying to understand the underlying hidden truths.
What are called conspiracy theorists are among the greatest explorers on the planet many are interested in metaphysics, not because they are believers, but because it provides access to the ambiguous and abstract world of questions for which there are no clear answers.
They are often spiritual, but not religious, and will not stop looking for answers about who they are and why they are here. Money means nothing to them and will never make a choice or decision based on an expected financial outcome. Most are not warriors but analysts or strategic planners. More often, however, you will find them in the world of academics and science.
Their strong points:
- Some of the greatest thinkers are often very perspective and intuitive.
- Love natural beauty and flourish when they spend time in a natural environment, far from civilization.
- Exceptional ability to heal people spiritually, emotionally and physically (work well with healers).
- Able to intuitively match the emotions and needs of others.
- Investigator and inventor whose energy shines in solitude.
- Demanding a lot of themselves and others because of their extremely high standards
- Love natural beauty like flowers, plants, oceans, seas, and lakes
- Never satisfied until they can link the known to the unknown, which leads to a lot of research, analysis, and investigation.
- Knowledge and wisdom are their objectives, and their quick intelligence and curious mind lead them to simultaneously gather many sources of information like no other. They are masters in the search for knowledge.
Perhaps the most misunderstood of all personality types. When the Karmic equalizer hits, you can rest assured that you will reap what you have sown. They are practical, realistic and intelligent. They present vibrations of authority and personal power, self-confidence, executive capacity, inner strength, professionalism, management, material freedom, success, good judgment, money.
They know the difference between imagination and authentic spiritual realizations. They are more comfortable with material and tangible facts and will be truly exceptional as soon as they develop their spiritual connection and natural intuition.
On a material level, they are results-oriented, often in the form of money, but don’t care much about money for fun. They are not greedy and see money only as a tool and not as an end result.
Some of the most recognizable features of the equalizer are dynamism, ambition, authority, efficiency, organization, management, discipline and control. They are goal-oriented, focused, have good judgment, can discriminate and are practical and realistic.
They are closely linked to the Initiators and have solid leadership skills, never shying away from a confrontation. They tend to do well in business and in roles of authority.
The lessons of this path are many and varied, but generally have to do with learning to overcome adversity and learning to compassion for others by having faced and survived circumstances and/or life situations often horrible.
Their strong points:
- Generally happy and confident.
- They know what they want from life and how they will achieve their goals.
- Determined and voluntary
- Will never betray their own beliefs and principles or the trust of others.
- Most often, their life goal is to learn to manipulate money and power – without getting corrupt in the process.
- Natural leadership qualities, great long term vision and can accumulate a lot of power, prestige and wealth during their life.
- Has enormous potential to improve the lives of thousands, if not millions, of people in a practical way, which is part of their equalization capabilities
- Autonomous and independent and does not feel comfortable at the mercy of someone else.
- Support everything that brings beauty, justice, meaning, and profit to the world.
- Look successful and project an image of being comfortable with themselves and their environment.
Associated with universal love, eternity and faith and the height of vibrational frequencies. They have wisdom and responsibility, and the ultimate goal of the Finalizer is to serve humanity.
They deal with intellectual power, inventiveness, influence on situations and things. They make us recognize our own internal attributes and extend these capabilities around the world to make a positive and influential difference.
This vibration came to serve the world and make it a better place for everyone. They work without reason. Their goal is for the greater good of all. They have a protective energy and they have great power and love in their soul.
They are aware of having come with a mission which adheres to the principle of Universal Love and compassion. Intuitively, the Finalizer understands the connections between all of humanity. They get the end of the match.
They see no real difference between their neighbor next door and the person living in a very different culture and environment on the other side of the world. They are the least critical of all types, the most tolerant and the most aware. When circumstances require, they can be a powerful force, strong enough to take over and bend others to their will.
However, they are not leaders of both the Initiators and the Equalizers. Their leadership qualities lie in the higher realms of philosophy and justice. When they are finished with you, they will change their minds and you will see their point of view.
Their strong points:
- Compassion, altruism, and generosity
- Wisdom, intuition, and high idealism
- Charitable, benevolent, and altruistic.
- A sympathetic understanding of the disadvantaged and underdeveloped
- Share the aspiration and idealism of the most advanced souls
- The dreamer who feels at home in the field of arts, medicine, religion, theater, philosophy, and metaphysics.
- Healer and educator, always acting for the good of others.
- Search for solutions in the inspiring, intuitive, and creative worlds
- Takes care of everyone else, but must learn to express themselves when they need help, love and support themselves.
Each of these elements is beautifully intertwined, masterfully integrated and perfectly synchronized in millions of people around the world. Each plays a role in how we integrate the coming waves of energy into human and universal consciousness. All of them are beautiful and exactly as they should be, so whatever resonates with you, know that they all exist in you.
Recommended Book for You: