What is the purpose of your life? We are all here for a precise mission.
If you believe you are stuck or confused in recognizing the essence of your life’s purpose, answer all the following questions and everything will be clearer to you.
Here are the 10 questions to find the purpose of your life, take a pen and paper and exercise:
Answer these 10 Questions to Understand the Purpose of Your Life:
1. What activities do you spend most of your time? Ask yourself if these activities represent how you would like to spend your time for the rest of your life. If the answer is NO, start doing what you like. Immediately.
2. How do you describe your ideal day? Write down, noting the emotions and sensations that each activity brings with it.
3. What do you do in your spare time? Evaluate the activities that make you feel at the top.
4. Are you jealous of someone? If so, what do these people do to you you, leading you to jealousy?
5. What is easy for you to do? Write what things you can do without effort and that others struggle to do.
6. What are the usual things that people ask you for advice or help? Write what people find you great or skilled in.
7. What do you have or what do you do when you receive compliments even from strangers? This is what comes to you in a fluent, easy and natural way.
8. If you could go back 10 years, 20, 30 years, what would you do that you didn’t do? Write down what things you regret not having done when you were younger than now.
9. What have you been doing for the last 10 years? Consider if there are specific skills you have built over the years.
10. What are the things you are expert in and that you can share with others without effort? These are the things you have learned with great mastery and can teach.
The emotion, the meaning, the idea or the strength that unites all your answers is the essence of the purpose of your life. When you begin to live in the direction of your answers, the fruits of your purpose will begin to manifest and develop.
Sharing these fruits with the world is your masterpiece, it’s your contribution to the world. There is no big or small purpose, yours exists!
Make it known to everyone.
Recommended Articles for You: