Do you sometimes have trouble hearing your intuition or your higher self? It can sometimes be difficult to hear the soft murmur of your heart or your intuition. This is especially true when you are feeling emotional or at a crossroads in your life.
Sometimes our thoughts can make us feel so confused that it can be difficult to make the difference between what is the voice of our intuition and the voice of our ego. When necessary, when we really need a helping hand to guide us to our truth and our heart, there are some signs or clues that our intuition can provide us.
These signs and clues can sometimes be easier to identify than the strong feeling of knowing that our intuition can give us when we feel clear and confident.
Recommended: How Your Intuition Actually Works, According to Your Zodiac Sign.
These signs can be subtle, so you will need to pay attention to listen and see them, however, they can help you take a step in the right direction, especially if you are unsure or are still learning to use your intuition to exploit your higher self.
1. A tingling sensation or goosebumps.
2. A sense of urgency, discomfort or “butterflies”.
3. Prophetic dreams or vivid dreams that seem to carry a message.
4. Seeing number patterns like 11:11 or 911.
5. Seeing a billboard, TV show or street sign with a synchronistic message.
6. Having a song stuck in your head.
7. Ringing or buzzing in the ears (which is not medically related).
8. Receiving advice that seems to come at the right time.
9. A vision or a wave of inspiration during meditation, exercise or shower.
10. Feeling physically ill for no apparent reason, especially in the stomach or head.
The more we trust and listen to our intuition, the stronger it becomes, however, if you have trouble hearing your inner voice, psychic/intuitive reading can sometimes be a useful way of clarifying things.
Recommended: Take this Intuition Test to Understand What You Need to Do to Evolve Spiritually.
Whichever method you choose to help you connect better with your intuition, be aware that regular practice, gratitude, and staying connected to your inner self are all tools that can help make this process easier.