How do you know when someone is part of your soul group? First of all, do you know what a soul group is?
This is actually your spiritual family. Soul groups are all souls that have the same “energy tissue” as you. And together you have a specific mission and purpose to achieve, as part of a grand and real vision of the Universe.
It must be understood here that all the members of your soul group vibrate at a specific frequency, and that your soul is in harmony with this vibration. Sometimes you choose to ‘choose’ your group of souls even before you are born because it is thought to provide additional support for your soul and mission while promoting growth in this life. But unfortunately, you can not meet all the members of your group of souls in this life.
But it does not matter! All that matters is that the goal you all pursue on Earth is the same, while of course bringing your own style and personality to the process. And the people who are part of your group of souls will come into your life, change your world, and expand your mind. The people who are part of your soul group will come to remind you of your journey, your goal and your mission.
Some people think that their soul group members are their soul mates, mainly because of the apparent alchemy, connection, or familiarity at the meeting. We now know that there are different levels or types of soul mates, and they present themselves to us as family members, romantic partners, teachers, enemies, and even fortuitous encounters.
And remember, there are no strict rules about how a member of your soul group will come into your life! But the good news is that there are signs that you’ve met one of them.
8 Signs that you met a member of your soul group:
- The people who are part of your soul group are like a mirror. These people have a life experience similar to yours; which means they will help you better understand your situation and your background.
- People in your soul group will help you turn your weaknesses into strengths.
- The people in your soul group will help you balance your energy and show you the different aspects of life.
- People in your soul group can also help you find patience, understanding, and compassion.
- People in your soul groups may stress your need to heal or let go of certain events or emotions.
- People in your soul group can work together to create, share ideas or bring visions to the light.
- People in your soul group can come into your life to help you get on the right track when you need it most.
- The people who are part of your soul group can help you channel your soul in its true path.
Recommended Book to Read:
A little reminder: Meeting a member of your soul group is often a profound experience. So, do you think you have already met a member of your soul group? If you would like to meet someone from your soul group you can try Spiritualify – The Spiritual Social Network. Spiritualify is a social network app dedicated to spiritual people and it helps you find spiritual friends near you. Download or create your account for free now at https://www.spiritualify.com and start connecting with other spiritual people like you.