From the Sanskrit, the word “Kundalini” can be translated as “twisted” (like a snake or a spring of steel), and traditionally the snake is its symbol. In ancient Indian manuscripts, Kundalini is described as a form of latent biological energy in the human body.
If you are involved in some spiritual practice, then you need to clearly understand what it is, and what symptoms you can experience with the awakening of Kundalini.
It is considered as the basis of life, as the main form of energy that can be concentrated in the brain, and without which neither genius nor inspiration can exist.
Kundalini is extraordinarily powerful.
The awakening of Kundalini and the symptoms:
According to ancient texts, Kundalini energy is present throughout the body, but it is mainly concentrated in the lower part of the spine, that is, in the genital area, transmitting vital energy to the offspring. This “snake energy” can wake up, and through the spine and the chakras, it is transferred to the brain.
There is a key to eternal youth and the flourishing mental abilities hidden in it. Indian specialist Gopi Krishna said that Kundalini, being awakened, can be a source of mental strength, genius, artistic talent, and scientific achievements. That is, all that is characteristic of a high level of consciousness.
What is Kundalini in the ascending process?
The process of awakening of Kundalini is actually an evolutionary process of transformation of the human personality. Your physical body, consciousness, and subconscious go through a great transformation. You are changing your vision and attitude towards life. In addition, you are developing unusual skills.
Kundalini needs to circulate freely in our bodies. But most people obstruct their path with various mental blocks, attachments, conflicting events that overwhelm them.
By eliminating these blockages, we clear the path for the free flow of energy transformation. And when the flow of Kundalini can overcome these mental blocks, a rapid ascent process begins.
The awakening of Kundalini can be considered the most important and greatest event in each person’s life. Only from this moment on do they begin their true rebirth, awakening, and spiritualization. Only from this moment on, a person begins the true path of improvement.
The awakening of the Kundalini is the first step to enter a completely different, incredible and fabulous world of high energies, unusual phenomena, and new opportunities.
How does the awakening of Kundalini happen?
Many spiritual practitioners have reported on different stages or other indicators to specify their apparent progress in the process of Kundalini evolution.
Some people can consciously awaken the Kundalini energy, following the methods developed by various spiritual schools. Others unconsciously, intuitively build their lives and change their views and beliefs in accordance with universal laws.
As the central channel opens (cleanses), Kundalini energy activates the chakras located along the spine, which, in turn, also begin to produce energy intensely. Therefore, the entire central channel and the chakras are gradually opened.
When the Kundalini reaches the last and highest seventh chakra located in the crown, you prepare to perceive the subtle and superior energies of the Cosmos.
Each chakra can receive cosmic energy and send its own to the Cosmos. You become able to assimilate the cosmic energies, which immediately activate the transformation process.
In the course of awakening, you acquire that great power for which everything is possible. By using this power you can do incredible things that, from the point of view of the laws of the physical world, are considered miracles.
Symptoms of Kundalini awakening:
1. Symptoms of changes in your body:
- Involuntary shakes, tremors, vibrations, spasms.
- Muscle contractions, especially the anus, abdomen, and throat.
- Sudden movements of hands, feet or head.
- Spasms of the whole body when there is a strong flow of energy inside, starting from the toe, the foot or the base of the spine.
2. Physical symptoms of Kundalini awakening:
- Feelings of ecstasy and joy, average or strong in intensity, lasting several minutes or several months.
- A feeling of detachment, a slight feeling of being outside the body.
- Increase of cardiac frequency.
- The feeling that you are touching the outlet, tingling, itching.
- Imbalance, tension, pulsation, sometimes replaced by lethargy.
- Nausea, abdominal pain.
- Chest pain, like a heart attack.
- Persistent or temporary pain throughout the body that cannot be diagnosed.
- Strong and sharp back pain along the spine.
- Headaches, buzzing sensation in the head, tingling, itching or goosebumps on the scalp.
- Electric sensations in the head, feeling that the skull is opening.
- Numbness of the arms and legs in general, or hands or feet.
- Pain or sensation of electrical tingling in the big toes, darkening or falling of the toenail.
- Intense sexual excitement. You have experienced spontaneous orgasms in the genital area or “brain orgasms.”
- Vibration and energy coming out of your ears.
- Increase in activity followed by exhaustion.
- Hair loss.
- A protruding abdomen, as if pregnant.
- Spontaneous filling of the lungs with air
- The taste of the sweet nectar that flows from the head to the throat.
3. Diseases or psychopathies:
- Imaginary heart attacks are a false alarm; complaints that the heart does not beat.
- A person’s belief that he or she is dying, accompanied by vague pains and complaints.
- The manifestation of other hidden diseases: wandering pain, hyperemia, digestive problems and other complaints about the various organs of the body, disappearing without any treatment.
With the awakening of Kundalini, you acquire that great power for which everything is possible.
4. Visual symptoms:
The variety of visual symptoms in Kundalini’s awakening is surprising: it is like light rays in the head, visions or hallucinations (by the way, they can be quite scary!). There were cases where there was a small bright spot in the area of the third eye.
Tibetan monks call it “the seed of light,” but it does not need to arise in the forehead area. The bright spot may arise between you and the object, or arise during meditation, and even when you are in a normal state, and it does not matter; your eyes can be open or closed at this time.
5. Temperature change:
One of the most common symptoms of Kundalini awakening is a change in temperature. The feeling of this occurs in the following ways:
- Heat waves, sometimes with sweating.
- Heat can flow from the body or feel like intense burning.
- Night sweats.
- Waves of icy cold, sometimes followed by heatwaves.
- Feelings of heat or cold in different parts of the body, especially in the hands or at the base of the spine.
6. Emotional symptoms of Kundalini awakening:
- Temporary confusion of thoughts and difficulties with performing work tasks.
- Strong sexual desire, not characteristic of the person.
- Temporary problems with sexual identity.
- Visions or sounds of hearing.
- Disordered thoughts, indecision.
- Easy entry to a trance or semi-conscious state.
With the awakening of Kundalini, some people even begin to be able to see the aura.
7. Increase in psychic or empathic abilities:
- A vision or a feeling of aura.
- See and understand the signs of the Universe.
- The ability to cure certain diseases with the energy of the hands.
- Involuntary collection of past life experiences.
- A better understanding of spiritual scriptures.
- Feel the ability to influence the thoughts of another person.
- Instinctive-intuitive knowing what to do.
- A sense of the presence of a luminous being or teacher of another dimension.
- Interference in electrical devices, moving objects, destruction of objects, etc.
- Out of body experiences.
- Extended panoramic perception of everything.
Another common symptom that awakens Kundalini is the feeling that you are outside your own body. Sometimes this manifests as a detachment from the daily routine or even a detachment of all material.
9. Eating habits:
We all know that the food we eat affects not only our physical bodies and our health but also our energy. That’s why when we experience the symptoms of Kundalini awakening we also notice that our eating habits change dramatically. The most interesting thing is that changes in our eating habits are easy. They happen naturally. It feels as if your own body tells you what you need to eat.
Now you know and clearly understand what is happening or what may happen to you in the future. I hope that the knowledge contained in this article gives you confidence, protects you from possible problems and opens the door to a great future with the awakening of Kundalini!
Master the Art of Channeling Your Chi to Boost Your Energy, Health, and Wellness.