In this article, you will find 8 crystals that can help you on your path to inner growth.
You can use them to:
- focus on objectives
- help you in meditation,
- have support for your rituals
- strengthen your prayer
- create protection
- serve as a totem in mindfulness
Amethyst is one of the most popular crystals and has enormous transcendental properties. Here are the main amethyst features:
- Strengthens sixth and seventh chakras (third eye and crown)
- Helps increase psychic abilities like intuition
- It is a calming stone with strong protective qualities
- Supports meditation
Here are the main labradorite features:
- Awakens your “magic” skills
- Creates spiritual energy
- Reveals the truth behind illusions
- Strengthens self-confidence
- Relieves anxiety and stress
Lemurian quartz crystals are found mainly in Brazil, but also in other places in the world such as Russia.
Legend has it that the Lemurian crystals originally came from the lost civilization of Lemuria, which was a peaceful and spiritually advanced civilization.
These crystals are said to be programmed with the teachings of love and unity experienced by the Lemurian people for future generations.
Here are the properties of the Lemurian quartz:
- Helps spiritual awakening
- Amplifies the prayers, desires, and intentions
- It helps you access higher states of consciousness
- It connects you to the hidden knowledge within you
- Removes energy blockages from all chakras
- Awakens one’s connection to the totality
It is located in the Czech Republic and is 15 million years old when a meteorite entered our atmosphere and then crashed near a Czechoslovakian river.
Some believe that stone can also be of extraterrestrial origin.
Here are the properties of Moldavite:
- Strengthens and opens the heart
- It increases the power of selective attention and opens up to synchronicities
- Promotes a rapid inner transformation
- Raises your vibration
- Catalyzes an immediate change in your life
- It connects you to the higher consciousness
The Nuummite is called the “Stone of the magician”. Extracted only in Greenland, Nuummite was formed from a volcanic eruption about 3.8 billion years ago, becoming one of the oldest stones on earth.
Here are the properties of Nuummite:
- Helps the shamanic journey
- Increases personal power
- Strengthens your energy field
- Creates a spiritual base
- It allows you to access the unconscious layers of the mind easily
Rose quartz, commonly known as the stone of unconditional love, is found throughout the world. Thanks to its ability to open the heart it is an ideal stone for interior work.
Here are the properties of rose quartz:
- It helps to free the heart from anger, resentment, guilt, fear, and jealousy
- Promotes forgiveness and acceptance of others
- It stimulates self-love
- Increases receptivity
- Encourages emotional balance and mental harmony
- Rose quartz, like Lemurian quartz, is considered a “master crystal” because it helps to soothe and balance all the chakras.
Lapis lazuli has been used since the Neolithic. Cleopatra used lapis lazuli powder as makeup, Tutankhamun in her burial mask, and the Bible also refers to this stone.
Here are the properties of the lapis lazuli stone:
- Opens the third eye
- Increase spiritual growth
- It helps you align with your truth
- It helps you cut the illusion
- Increases mental clarity
- Promotes connection with the Higher Self
Moqui or Boji:
Moqui marbles or Boji marbles are commonly known as “shaman stones”.
This is a rather powerful stone. The Moqui stone is available in three varieties: male, female and androgynous.
The word “Moqui” comes from the word Hopi which means “dearly departed”. It was thought that the spirits of the dead played with these “marbles” at night and left them in the morning to send messages to people alive.
They are found in the southwestern region of the United States.
The properties of the Moqui stone:
- Promotes centering and rooting
- Balances masculine energy with feminine
- Helps connect with terrestrial energies
- It connects you with the guides of the animal spirit
- Cleans up the energy field
- Stimulates psychic abilities
This Post Has 2 Comments
Moqui marbles are very different than Boji stones. Boji have different gendered stones, NOT moqui marbles. Googling each one shows much confusion out there, to which you are adding.
The only way any of those stones help inner growth, is if you go find them yourself. Any healing comes from the exercise required to quest for them. Other than pizeoelectric wafers cut from quartz, no energies are evident. Most crystals contain toxic molecules, don’t put them in drinking water! I’ve been mining mineral specimens and crystals for forty years, I’ve got a collection any museum would freak out over, but none of the Healy feely nonsense has ever been anything other than placebo effect…dumbo didn’t need the magic feather to fly!