There is a prediction that can be found both in the book of revelations and the emerald tablets predicting something really exciting! It says that there will be an incarnation of 144,000 lightworkers who will save the earth from the “forces of darkness” during the end of the kali yuga.
The most interesting part of this prediction is the realization that most of these lightworkers are here ready to “awaken” to their divine purpose and mission on earth. The majority of them may not even know or remember who they really are!
According to spiritual teachers and mediums, the cellular memories of the 144,000 were programmed, timed and triggered to “leave” at that time and awaken them to their true identity, mission, and purpose to incarnate on earth at this time, the most crucial in the history of the earth.
What does “Save the world” mean?
The term “save the planet” has the wrong connotation and that is why most people do not understand what we really mean. It is not literally about planet Earth, Earth goes well with or without us.
There will be no epic fight between dark and light. At least not here in the physical realm. We have to save as a species, there is something rotten at the bottom of our collective psyche and we have to deal with it.
The so-called “forces of darkness” are only the projection of this shadow that we have to face deep within. Lightworkers are people who heal on many levels. They heal mentally, physically, emotionally and even spiritually.
They do it through their work and energy if they learn to control and manage it. This is why they are the ones who will “save the world from the forces of darkness” because they will help us heal the shadows of humanity.
Recommended: This is What Happens when You Become a Lightworker.
And the number is only a sacred quantity which, if reached, creates a powerful wave which cannot be stopped. This creates a wave that will wash the whole world off of its negative behavior which delays our true potential for love.
It’s like when you try to keep a fire from spreading, if you distinguish a certain amount from that fire, the reset will simply distinguish itself.
Are you one of the 144000 Prophesized Lightworkers destined to save the world?
There are 10 common traits among fellow lightworkers. All of them experienced most of these events during their awakening.
If you meet any of these characteristics, you are one of the 144,000 prophesied lightworkers who will save the world:
1. You always identify with heroic characters and superheroes. And you still do, even if you are an adult now.
2. You have a deep purpose that few people know about. You may not be sure of yourself, but you just know that you were destined for something bigger.
3. You have an inner understanding of spiritual concepts, higher knowledge and cosmic wisdom that seems natural to you.
4. You love people, but you hate them at the same time. And it’s so confusing for you. It’s like you unconditionally love who they are, but you hate all the trash that keeps them from shining, like their ego, addictions, stupid decisions and negativity.
5. You could have panic attacks and anxiety problems.
6. You love animals and you deeply feel the harm we do to them to meet our own needs.
7. You cannot bear injustice.
8. You are always trying to lighten the mood. If something is tense you tell a joke, if someone is down you do your best to cheer them up, if someone asks for your help you might go out of your own way just to help them.
9. You tend to inspire others, even if you ignore it.
10. You like to merge dualities in unity, such as science and spirituality, psychology and philosophy, technology and nature.
The time to awaken is now:
We have arrived and entered the 11th hour of the great change that is happening on earth! The time has come for the remaining lightworkers to awaken so that we can reach the prophesied number of 144,000!
You have to wipe the half-life sleep from your eyes, slap your forehead to dislodge the dream of materialism, wake up and smell the coffee, roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking caps and take care of the Himalayan task of saving this world!
You have something to offer this world, and deep down, you know what it is. Stop following standards and trends. Do what you know. And if you’re still not sure what it is, do what feels right and natural.
Do what makes you feel alive! Do what really makes sense to you! Or quite simply, live in your heart. Resound with love! This is all we really need to heal humanity!