In this article “Indigo Children: Test to See if You or Your Child Are One” you will find a valuable resource to discover the basic energy of you and your child.
How to use the test:
For convenience, we have divided the test by age. As you may have guessed, there are not only indigo children but of course also grown-up indigo adults and you can be one of them.
Therefore you can also take the test for yourself so that you have a more precise idea. On our blog you will find, in addition to the history and the theory of the indigo phenomenon and why they are, practical advice and specific meditations to manage and amplify your indigo potential and face the possible empathic problems that every indigo person can have.
So how to take the test? It’s very simple, for each answer to the various test questions assign the following score:
0 = never
1 = occasionally
2 = often
3 = always
At the bottom, you will find the results.
Indigo Children – Test from 0 to 5 years:
- When the baby wakes up is it often in pain because he wanted to stay in his world to sleep?
- Does the baby sleep a little and is full of energy anyway?
- Do you feel that they differ from other children?
- Does it seem to you that you are very involved in situations in general?
- Did you notice if the child relates to objects as if they had a life of their own and could somehow hurt them?
- Do you notice if the child has a great need for support and security, going sometimes to want to remain always in the same environment?
- Generally, the child is extremely sensitive and intuitive. Can you often know what you want to tell him first?
- Have you noticed if as the first answer to a question they often say “no”, and “no”, in general, is a word you use more often than others?
- Do you happen to see him playing or interacting with invisible friends who are real to him as visible people?
- Does the child feel safe only when he has his parents nearby and requires constant attention?
- Does the child often get bored?
- Does the child tend to be a loner?
- Does the child normally show that he knows his desires well and is not easily influenced?
- Do you think that often, when the child speaks, you start stuttering as if you can’t find a way to explain incidentally what is important for you to communicate?
- Do you happen to hear him speak with conviction of something that in reality you cannot know, as if instead he knew largely concepts and perspectives?
- Does the child willingly communicate with animals, crystals or plants?
- Do you think he sometimes has mediumistic skills and can quickly understand what is good for him and if someone is lying to him?
- Did you notice if the child describes environments or people as if they were surrounded by colors?
- Did the child tell or remember situations related to a previous life?
Recommended: 4 Types of Indigo Children and How to Recognize if You are One of Them.
Indigo Children – Test from 6 to 11 years:
- Does the child tend to have different eating habits from their parents?
- Do you seem to know what they need and what they want to eat?
- Do they tend to be often in motion, do they tend to have excessive energy, difficult to sustain, often out of control?
- It happens to the child to often feel too tired to get out of bed, get ready for school, in short: tired to do anything?
- Are you often told or do you notice that the child is inattentive, easily distracted, not very concentrated?
- Do they suffer so much injustice towards people or creatures in general?
- Can it happen that the child does not react to those who tend to blame him?
- Do they tend to be tolerant of everything and everyone?
- Does the child tend to worry little about himself, much more about others?
- Does the child often make you lose patience, pulling you to the maximum from an emotional and psychological point of view?
- Does the child tend to be sociable, talk to everyone, of any age or background?
- Does the child tend to be a loner?
- Is the child better with adults more than with his peers?
- Have you observed that, in all situations, he is fighting in defense of love, justice, tolerance, and objectivity?
- Do they have an iron will?
- Does the child tend not to be conditioned by traditional opinions or repeated over time?
- Do they tend to be a child you would call “indomitable”, often behaving like a king/queen and as such want to be treated?
- Do they always point towards the choice of truth, even when uncomfortable, rather than a well-seasoned lie?
- Have you noticed if they feel accepted and understood by other children and adults?
- For the child, is the material world of adults too simple, too boring?
- Does the child love lively, generally witty conversations?
- Do they tend to have a beneficial effect on other people?
- Do they prefer human and spiritual relationships?
- Do they tend to be loyal to friends and family and do they feel like they could be “theirs” forever?
- Do they often feel in the wrong place on earth and say: “I want to go back”, or do they live with a sense of eternal longing for someone or something they can’t explain?
Indigo Children – Test from 12 years to adults:
- Do you need to move a lot, tending to be hyperactive?
- Did you often suffer from allergies or rashes?
- It happens that, for very long periods, you feel exhausted and can’t rest well?
- Can you talk safely, logically, with little emotion?
- Under no circumstances would you be punished. Rather self-inflicts punishment?
- Do you tend to be extremely sensitive and passionate, as well as strong and independent?
- Do you tend to be creative, proving to be spiritually more evolved than other peers?
- You’re a born motivator! In difficult situations, in fact, do you show strength and give courage to those in need?
- Do you tend to not tolerate superficiality in the relationship with people?
- From your life companions, do you require very specific ideas and projects as clear as possible?
- Would you like to be treated equally by your family?
- For most, do you do what you think is right?
- Absolutely do not tolerate decisions being made on the spot without first being informed?
- Do you prove to be absolutely open to new proposals and stimuli that have a good purpose?
- Do you crave to always make your opinions and ideas known?
- Do you tend to better understand spiritual concepts than materials?
- Is your lifestyle corroborated by noble, high principles and ideals?
- Are you fully aware of your rights and duties and do you look forward to being able to “grow” in order to change the world or live by your own vision?
- Do you understand that spiritual energy is present in all creatures, that everything is in one, and that we are united with one another?
Recommended: 5 Things You Need to Do if You are an Indigo Adult
- If you got more 0 or 1 values, they are not really an indigo child/adult. However, it is possible that you are in the presence of a child/adult with an indigo container, or with behavior that can sometimes appear similar.
- If you answered more 2, it can be said that the child/adult was born with an indigo coating certainly; It will have many features of the indigo baby/adult. These can help to change the human system in place right now, for a new way of proceeding that is more ecological and productive, certainly more human.
- If you have received more 3 answers, you can be sure that you are in front of or you are real indigo. It will be important that we take time, reflect on what it means to grow/relate to an indigo child/adult. Realizing that if you are called to be parents or educators or friends of indigo children/adults it means learning to break the traditional patterns, making them grow without too many fears, numerous traumas or feelings of guilt, containing aggression and this is a great job. In twenty years they could be the pioneers who have taken command positions in our governments, institutions and the system in general. It will be useful to understand what world they will cultivate if we leave them free to do and undo, guiding them in the right way and supporting them.
Recommended Book to Read:
Stepping Into The Light
The Journey To Being A Lightworker!