How do you know when you have really awakened your consciousness?
We all have a trigger point, this point that we reach in our lives where we find ourselves saying, “Enough, I can not live my life like this anymore.” It is from this realization, that the awakening usually happens.
At first, it can start as a search, then a depression, and finally a breakthrough.
Usually, the cycle of awakening follows a similar pattern – something is triggered to bring us to a better understanding of who we are and our purpose.
Awakenings occur in the heart and in the soul and although they can sometimes be painful, they allow us to raise our vibration to a higher level so that we can experience more the bliss of life.
In essence, raising your vibration aligns you closer to the energy of Love, Nature and the flow of life.
When you reach this state, life is definitely moving at a different pace. Things plague you more easily, you attract more and you open more to daily miracles.
Even though consciousness is always a journey, here are 19 signs that you have awakened your consciousness:
11. There is a deep feeling of being connected to something bigger than you, you feel connected to all life and you understand that your soul is really infinite.
12. Your fear of death subsides and you begin to understand the true essence of who you are and what your soul has come to accomplish here.
13. The intuitions or dreams become stronger and you may even develop psychic gifts or the ability to connect with your spiritual guides.
14. Life has many synchronicities and fortuitous events that seem to point you in the right direction at the right time.
15. You lose the desire to compete, get ahead or do things just because others do it. Instead, you are shaping your own path, following your heart and understand that there is enough abundance for all.
16. You understand that life and the people you meet are a mirror, always reflecting the experiences you need or express.
17. You feel pain and injustice all over the world, but on a deeper level, you understand that with positive, loving intention, you can help make energetic changes. Prayer, meditation, and your connection to the universe become important self-healing tools that you can trust and give yourself up to.
18. You start accepting people and not making judgments about them because you understand that everyone is on their own path and doing everything they can.
19. You have learned to love and appreciate all that you are and practice self-love every day.
4.5/5(11 votes )
Help Spiritulify raise the vibrations and share this article with your family and friends!